Monday, January 3, 2011

"The Really Really Random Photography Blog" - By BCphoto: The "PhotoTips" 2010 Camera of the year

Pin It Now! "The Really Really Random Photography Blog" - By BCphoto: The "PhotoTips" 2010 Camera of the year: "I have been giving some thought to this for quite a while. I won't announce it on my podcast, and reserve it just for the hard core follower..."


I loved this! My personal "like" was the note that a Canon Mark 1D is for the serious PROFESSIONAL sports photographer. I have never seen a family photographer toting around a Canon MARK 1d (close to 8,000) LOL Mark 5D is as high as I've seen them go. I also though it was interesting that he noted the T2i a beginner camera. This is all a matter of opinion. think its whatever the photographer is comfortable using.

Judge by the body of work..not the big lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment