Saturday, June 11, 2011

I need to update!

Pin It Now! I havent updated my blog in a while! WOW! Well Im into the second week of class so my time is more restricted than before. Im taking a 2 week break from photography so that I can work on school as well as revamp my business model. Im introducing a new customer loyalty program, making prints easier to order and depending on how things go in certain sectors of my adventurous life, I will have a proofing gallery up for clients with the ability to order prints and print products. There are even stamps..yes you can even get stamps with your images on them!  I will be rewarding those who purchase the full resolution DVD/Case/Print release combo with great deals on print purchases from my (hopefully) online gallery. I hope everyone has a fantastic summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment